Phuket, Outside US
: Food & Beverage Serving
To plan, organize and direct the overall operation and administration of the restaurant, so as to achieve and maintain quality product and services standards in accordance to the Hotel policies. Duties & Responsibilities:
- To manage the process of;
*Planning, organizing, staffing together with Management
- To coordinate the work of the service staff in order to achieve a smooth running operation. Striving to achieve excellent standards of service and efficiency. To replace the supervisory staff when necessity arises.
- To perform any other duties set by hotel policies, management or his/her direct supervisor which are not included here above.
4. To supervise the staff, schedule their working hours, public holidays, annual vacation, submit sickness leave form and follow up this and predicament of the employees/the supervisor will keep the head of Department and the Human Resource Department informed of his employees status through the proper form supplied and if necessary verbally.
5. To have log-book report his/her own outlet and submit to F&B Manager.
6. As per F&B Manager, he will follow up a training programme, schedule regular lecturers, maintain records and assessments of his/her own outlet.
7. To attend all ordinary and extra-ordinary meeting of F&B Department.
8. To maintain a close working relating with the Executive Chef and Sous Chef, the Chief Steward and Beverage Manager.
9. To be responsible to set up all working schedule of the service in his/her own outlet with the approval of F&B Manager/follow country’s labour law.
10. To ensure the dining room service sequence is corrected to satisfy the clients.
11. To be well aware of breakage in service areas, pilferage and keep F&B Manager informed.
12. To put forward suggestions of creativity, better performance the achievement of the completion.
13. To check mis-en place for service used, sanitary condition within the outlet and neatness & cleanliness of staff.
14. To ensure that best services are given to guests and cooperated with other outlets.
15. To attend all meetings as requested.
16. To aim constantly to increase outlet revenues.
17. To perform all duties assigned to, efficiently, technically correct, follow the Management policy, hotel rules & regulations, orders or superiors, adhere to procedures of the training manual and achieving a high standard leading to total guest satisfaction.
1. Bachelor Degree in any field
2. Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in similar position
3. Strong in inter-personality and leadership skill
4. Proficiency in English and computer literate
5. Good health, mature and pleasant personality and neat appearance
6. Able to cope with pressure